Fachschaft TUM SOM
Resources from your TUM SOM Student Council at Technical University of Munich
- Student Council Welcome Session 28.10.2021Get an overview of the Student Council’s activities and structure and learn how and where you can get involved.
Click here to download the file
- Information Session for Bachelor Students 18.01The slides with details about the technical specializations used by the Student Council during the info session on 18.01. Depending on the language of teaching, some information may be provided only in German. You can find the slides with general information about your study program, as well as the Medicine specialization, on the official website of TUM SOM: https://www.wi.tum.de/downloads/
- Exam Preparation Session for Bachelor FreshersHere are the slides used for the exam preparation session on 12.01.2021. Please note that all information provided relies on personal knowledge and experience.
- Welcome Session 19.10Here you can find our slides with activities in Munich and tips for your study life from the Welcome Session.
Disclaimer: all information provided relies on personal experience of members of the Student Council!
- Master Freshmen Guide SS2020The Freshmen Guide provides all the important information for the start of your study.
- Technical Info Session 2020Technical Info Session 2020
- Admission calculator for BachelorThe online calculator tool helps make an assessment whether you will qualify directly for the Bachelor TUM-BWL or if you need to complete extra steps.
The document should state “bei weniger als 88 Punkten erfolgt eine Einladung ins Auswahlgespräch”.
- Average Grade CalculatorThe Grade Average Calculator helps assess your average grade applied to your application.
- Recognition ConverterThe Foreign Grade Scores converter helps to measure your foreign course grades into the German grading score system.
- Slides on Student Tax Presentation 2019Here are the slides for the Student Tax Law Presentation from the 2019/20 winter semester.
- Slides on Student Tax Presentation 2017Want to know about tax laws and how they affect students? Here are the slides for the Student Tax Law Presentation from the 2017/18 winter semester.
- Slides on the Exam Preparation SessionHere are the slides from the exam preparation session on January 8th, 2020. All information are from students and of their own experience.
- Application for a copy of the written examinationSend your inquiry to [email protected]
Additional useful links
- LecturioThe Lecturio platform offers most recorded TUM lectures for streaming and downloading via their official app.
- StudystuffThe Unistuff website is a repository of additional learning materials from previous semesters.
- Study driveFor more online learning materials, take Studydrive for a spin.
- JobboardOur job board features listings for final theses, internships, and more.
- RoomfinderThe online Room Finder provides a structured guide to find all the lecture halls at Technical University of Munich.
- Studentenwerk München (Student Services)Student Services operates the University’s food court as well as several dorms. It also serves as your point of contact for inquiries about financial aid (Federal Student’s Assistance Act or “BAFöG”) and other matters.
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with the most important information and events concerning your studies.Subscribe to Newsletter