Welcome to the Student Council TUM School of Management Heilbronn!
Students located at the TUM-Campus in Heilbronn are represented through our local “Student Council Heilbronn”. We have a lot in common with the Student Council in Munich, but there are also some slight differences in our structure and tasks. Present in Heilbronn since 2018, the TUM-SOM-branch is a very young entity, and so is its Student Council. We are currently in a development stage, where every semester, new dedicated students join our “Fachschaft” to help shape the life and experiences at our campus. Anyone who wants to be a part of our big family can get active and participate in one of the three following departments: University Policy, Event Management, and Social Media & Marketing. But what do the individual departments actually do?
- We are the point of contact regarding questions about your studies in Heilbronn
- We offer guidance to any prospective students wanting to start at TUM Campus Heilbronn
- We constantly try to improve the experience of students here in Heilbronn
- We work closely with the administration and faculty to improve your learning experience
- The campus size provides us with a bigger sphere of influence
- We are involved in the hiring process of new professors for our campus
- We plan and organize all student-related events
- Be it parties, get-togethers, or virtual meetings, we will not let your student life get boring
- We cooperate with various entities from our campus to organize common events
- We aim to get people together and give students of TUM-Heilbronn a platform to socialize and meet new people
- We care about all aspects of your social campus life
Social Media & Marketing
- We manage and create content on our Instagram page
- We administer all TUM-HN-bachelor/master-groups on Facebook
- We organize a job-board for the students in Heilbronn
- We create posters and rollouts for events
- We are the voice of the Student Council
- We work together with our two other departments
Do you have any questions regarding the Student Council Heilbronn, or are you interested in joining us?
Feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Photographs Made by Photographer MATT STARK