Fachschaft TUM SOM
Resources from your TUM SOM Student Council at Technical University of Munich
- Technical Info Session 2020
- Freshmen GuideThe First Semester Students Guide provides all the info for a smooth start.
- Zulassungsrechner Bachelor TUM-BWLThe online calculator tool helps make an assessment whether you will qualify directly for the Bachelor TUM-BWL or if you need to complete extra steps.
- Average Grade CalculatorThe Grade Average Calculator helps assess your average grade applied to your application.
- Recognition ConverterThe Foreign Grade Scores converter helps to measure your foreign course grades into the German grading score system.
- Slides on Student Tax Presentation 2019Here are the slides for the Student Tax Law Presentation from the 2019/20 winter semester.
- Slides on Student Tax Presentation 2017Want to know about tax laws and how they affect students? Here are the slides for the Student Tax Law Presentation from the 2017/18 winter semester.
- Slides on the Exam Preparation SessionHere are the slides from the exam preparation session on January 8th, 2020. All information are from students and of their own experience.
- Application for a copy of the written examinationSend your inquiry to email@example.com.
Additional useful links
- LecturioThe Lecturio platform offers most recorded TUM lectures for streaming and downloading via their official app.
- StudystuffThe Unistuff website is a repository of additional learning materials from previous semesters.
- Study driveFor more online learning materials, take Studydrive for a spin.
- JobboardOur job board features listings for final theses, internships, and more.
- RoomfinderThe online Room Finder provides a structured guide to find all the lecture halls at Technical University of Munich.
- Studentenwerk München (Student Services)Student Services operates the University’s food court as well as several dorms. It also serves as your point of contact for inquiries about financial aid (Federal Student’s Assistance Act or “BAFöG”) and other matters.